TicketEase allows you to create two types of content, a Brand and an Event. The Brand allows you to list your Events under your company/charity/personal name and upload images to personalise your pages. A brand is required in order to create an Event, the information required is listed below:
- Connection to your Stripe Account so you can be paid when tickets sell.
- Brand Name - The name of the event organiser, this could be a business name, a charity name or your own personal details.
- Brand Logo - An image to represent you as an event organiser.
- Brand Banner Image - A large graphic to showcase your brand and will be displayed on your brand page.
- Brand Description - Tell visitors what you're all about.
What's my Brand Page For?
Use your Brand page to tell your customers who you are, what you company is all about and to promote your brand. Your Brand page will automatically list published upcoming and previous events underneath your Brand content. Find out how to update your Brand page.